As I sit here sick with a cold (once again), I fear change.
I just came home from a whirlwind tour of Europe. I managed to hit 3 countries and 5 cities over a 4 day period. Oh and I caught a cold.
It's not all bad, no, but I feel like work is consuming me-- I am gone for a whole week, I miss the fun of work happy hours, and then I come home sick and can't go out on Saturday night AND I have to cancel my blind date tomorrow night.
So should I move there? And leave everything here? And what do I have when I come back? Will that be pretty much the end of my WebCollage career? Then what? Could I find another job here? Am I done with New York City?
And for that matter, have I been taking advantage of NYC? I feel like I do enough here, but then again, I constantly feel busy. I go out a lot, but I don't meet anyone out. The only person that I've been interested in months lives in California. California! We still talk even a month after my trip there, but what does it all mean? And for that matter, what did the psychic in the street mean when she said "you're going to California"?
Is everything in life that arbitrary? What is serious and meaningful?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment